Students @ Hannover
Hannover is a home to many international students studying in various Universities in the city. The important ones being:
Leibniz University of Hannover
Medical School hannover
University of Veterinary Medicine
Hannover university of applied science and arts
University of Music, Drama and Media
GISMA business school
The following are the English courses offered by the universities in Hannover
- Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Master in Economics with Major European Asian Economic Relations
- University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Foundation
- Hannover Medical School
- Other Informations
The following master degree courses are, either entirely or partly, offered in English language, therefore no German language test is required for foreign applicants. A proof of language proficiency in English is sufficient:
- Advanced Anglophone Studies, M.A.
- Economics and Management: This master course offers different majors, of which three are in english language.
- European Master in Territorial Development, M.Sc.
- Geodesy and Geoinformatics, M.Sc.
- International Horticulture, M.Sc.
- Landscape Architecture: Major “European Master in Landscape Architecture”, M.Sc. (EMiLA)
- Mechatronics: Major “International Mechatronics”, M.Sc.
- Meteorology, M.Sc.
- Optical Technologies, M.Sc.
- Physics, M.Sc.
- Water Resources and Environmental Management, M.Sc.
The following master degree courses are also partly offered in English language, but a German language test for foreign applicants is still necessary:
- Atlantic Studies in History, Culture and Society, M.A.
- European Legal Informatics Study Programme (LL.M.)
PR information of the Leibniz Universität Hannover | Issue 21 – October 2017 – Very useful for Students and those with Contracts at the University.
International PhD program – http://www.halostar.de/
More details on PhD programs – http://www.