Dear IASH members,
First of all thank you for being supportive all these years in making IASH a success and a happy new year 2020 to all of you.
In this regard, we would like to draw your attention for renew of your IASH membership for the year 2020.
What is IASH
Who can be a member at IASH?
What is the Mission of IASH?
Are there Membership Fees?
Student and children above 11 years 5 €
IBAN : DE72 2505 0180 0910 1842 40
2. To be able to inculcate Indian cultural values in the children
3. To meet and discuss issues that Indians in Germany face and to find solutions for them
4. To demonstrate Indian values and traditions to Germans in and around Hannover
5. To avail attractive gift vouchers and benefits from offers in Hannover.
6. To get benefits for various IASH ticketed events
7. Above all, ”Personal Satisfaction” in being a part of the functioning of IASH and its growth